Know Your Heart
Human heart is the most important organ that pumps blood throughout the body, supplies oxygen and nutrients to the tissues. There is a necessity to keep it strong, healthy and blockage-free and ayurveda can do that.
What is Blood Pressure?
A normal blood pressure level is less than 120/80 mmHg.1
What is High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)?
When your blood pressure is high for too long, it damages your blood vessels and LDL (bad) cholesterol begins to accumulate along tears in your artery walls. This leads to narrowed arteries and increases the workload of your circulatory system while decreasing its efficiency.
As a result, high blood pressure puts you at greater risk for developing life-changing and life-threating conditions such as Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Stroke, Kidney diseases or Failure, Angina (Chest Pain) etc.
Why Blood Pressure goes towards the unhealthy range?
Buildup of fatty plaques in your arteries, or atherosclerosis can damage your blood vessels and heart.Plaque buildup causes narrowed or blocked blood vessels & raise the pressure of blood and this can lead to a heart attack,chest pain (angina) or stroke
- Lack of physical activity too much salt in the diet smoking
- Being overweight or obese too much alcohol consumption (more than 1 to 2 drinks per day) stress
- Older age genetics
- Family history of high blood pressure chronic kidney disease
- Adrenal and thyroid disorders sleep apnea
What is High Blood Cholesterol
Cholesterol is a fat (also called a lipid) that your body needs to work properly. Too much bad cholesterol can increase your chance of getting heart disease, stroke, and other problems. According to Center of Disease Control and Prevention, High cholesterol usually has no signs or symptoms.
You may not know you have unhealthy cholesterol levels until it is too late when you have a heart attack or stroke. That's why it's so important to get your cholesterol levels checked at least every year.
|Healthy Cholesterol Level||Under 100 mg/dL||Above 60 mg/dL||Under 200 mg/dL|
|At Risk Cholesterol Level||100-159 mg/dL||41-59 mg/dL||200-239 mg/dL|
|Dangerous Cholesterol Level||Above 160 mg/dL||Below 40 mg/dL||Above 240 mg/dL|
Modern Living has made people Weak, Unhealthy and Disease
ZEROBLOCK & ZEROBLOCK X A BLEND WITH TREASURE OF BENEFITS IN VARIOUS HEALTH ISSUES.
Shield of natural ingredients
against Heart Problems
Strong anticoagulant (blood thinner) properties
Incredibly versatile and a staple in alternative medicine
- Has very long history of use in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine.
- Improves many aspects of heart health, including circulation, cholesterol levels, and blood pressure.
- Lowers risk of developing high blood pressure.
- Improves circulation and increases calcium uptake.
- Reduces both systolic and diastolic blood pressure in hypertensive people.
- Has a diuretic and blood pressure (BP)-lowering effect.
- Prevents the formation of blood clots in your arteries and blood vessels.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Loaded with Cholesterol Lowering Nutrients
- Contains pectin; vitamins B1, B2, and B6; biotin; folic acid; niacin; pantothenic acid and vitamin C.
- It also contains small amounts of the minerals sodium, phosphorous, potassium calcium, iron, and magnesium.
- Brings down high blood pressure naturally.
- Has anticoagulant properties which lowers the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Aid in weight loss and balance blood sugar levels, which helps control type 2 diabetes. both diabetes and obesity are linked with a greater risk of high blood pressure as well as heart attack and stroke.